Applications for a student Travel Grant is only open to students studying with AMSI Members. Preference will be given to applicants from mathematics/statistics departments, however, students from cognate disciplines can apply with the support of the AMSI Member representative at your university.
Applications open: 1 March 2016
Applications close: 5 June 2016
Notification: 10 June 2016
A panel will examine all applications received by 6 June 2016 and recommend awards and levels.
To apply for a Travel Award you must be:
- enrolled in an AMSI Member University outside of Brisbane
- enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in a field of study relevant to AMSI Winter School
- There are limited funded places available, this application does not guarantee funding
- We reserve the right to allocate a lower level of funding than originally requested
- If your application for funding is unsuccessful, and your attendance is dependent on this money, you, or your department if they funded your application will receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Successful applicants will be notified by email on 10 June 2016.
Successful applicants must confirm acceptance of the Travel Award by 17:00 on 13 June 2016 by email to email@example.com
Offers not accepted within this time will be withdrawn and may be offered to other applicants.